Six must-know fragrance hacks
When it comes to choosing a fragrance, most of us have no idea how to go about it. If you want to make the most of your fragrance and just do not let it go within a few minutes then here are a few tips that can smell good all throughout the day and let your scent linger on.
- Make sure that you apply non-scented lotion before the application of fragrance. This would help in making the scent last for a long time because moisturized skin holds the scent much better.
- The most important thing is to ensure that your fragrances are stored in the right place. This would let your expensive fragrances last much longer. Given that exposure to heat and light can affect the quality of your perfumes, the bottles should be stored in dry, and cool places away from the sunlight and windows.
- Make sure you target the right points when sparing fragrance:
- On your neck
- Inside your elbows
- On your wrist
- Behind your knees
- Use them on hair to get better results. However, ensure that you do not apply the fragrance directly because a few alcohol-based scents can cause damage to your hair. You can spray your perfume on the hairbrush prior to running it through the hair.
- Applying fragrance right after the shower can let the smell last for a long. It is because moisture on the skin would help in absorbing smell in a much better way.
- If you apply the perfume on your wrists, then do not rub them together as this will break the scent and its fragrance would fade away quickly.